Social selling – a trendy, yet ill-defined phrase. Are B2B salespeople are actually using it to sell? Share case studies of organizations who've unlocked its social media's power, and leverage it to improve your sales productivity.
Register to join our webcast 27 August.
WebcastThree Best Practices for Modernizing Lead-to-Money Processes
August 22, 2014
Smart devices, cloud platforms, and mobile applications promise productivity increases for sales organizations. By 2020, 450 billion business transactions will take place on the Internet daily, and already mobile device sales are out-pacing those of PCs. But some sales organizations may find themselves scrambling to keep pace with these changes, while transitioning away from spreadsheet and paper-based processes.
This webcast presents three best-practice approaches for modernizing sales processes essential for converting leads to revenue.
Specific topics addressed include:
- How to shorten the sales cycle through electronic workflows and approval processes
- How technology can help you reduce errors in contract, product selection and pricing
- How to increase productivity
- How to eliminate paper, hassles and wasted time
WebcastManaging Unfair Competition: Sales Organizations and the Law
August 18, 2014
Sales organizations thrive in competitive environments, but how should sales leadership respond when competitors take unfair advantage? This webcast reviews several common competitive scenarios faced by sales management, explains their legal context, and suggests proactive management approaches for avoiding outcomes disadvantageous to your firm.
Presented by Elarbee Thompson attorneys Richard Escoffery and Douglas Duerr, this session focuses on:
• External Relationships – Who really “owns” the client relationships and how can you safely allow your employees to develop relationships with your customers?
• Information – How do you ensure your proprietary company and product information is kept confidential and out of the hands of your competitors?
• Internal Relationships – People are your most valuable asset. How do you retain them when their “favorite” sales manager leaves?
Using real-life case studies and non-legal jargon, this session presents management with easily understandable options for anticipating risk, avoiding liability, and competing fairly.
WebcastResearch Update: Automating Sales Processes
August 07, 2014
Automating sales process holds great promise for improving sales force productivity. In this webcast we review findings from our recent research initiative on sales process automation, focused on how, why, and to what extent sales organizations are automating core sales processes.
Research focus areas include:
• Which core processes are most effectively automated? Which less effectively?
• What technologies are sales organizations using to automate selling activity?
• What are management’s priorities in automating sales process?
• How will sales organizations direct future investment in sales process automation?
WebcastResearch Update: Inside Sales Trends
July 21, 2014
Our recently concluded study on inside sales trends surfaces emerging issues, management priorities, and best practices associated with inside sales channels in large sales organizations. Join us for this first look at research results and expert commentary from SAP Global Vice President Shawn Robertson. Research topics include:
• Current approaches in inside sales force deployment
• Leadership’s inside sales management challenges
• Assessing the adoption and effectiveness of enabling technology used to support inside sales forces
• Quantifying inside sales force growth trends
WebcastPipeline Management Practices in High-Growth Firms
July 17, 2014
Nearly every sales force maintains a sales pipeline - an inventory of opportunities in various stages of realization. Most firms use their pipeline for forecasting, or for other less-impactful purposes. A few sales organizations; however, manage sales pipelines with strategic intent. Recent research conducted by the Sales Management Association and underwritten by Vantage Point Performance shows fundamental differences in how sales forces approach pipeline management, and which approaches correlate with improved business performance.
Join Vantage Point Performance's Jason Jordan and The Sales Management Association's Bob Kelly for a discussion of these research findings, and recommendations on pipeline management practices that influence revenue growth.
WebcastResearch Update: Sales Performance Reporting - Usage and Practices
June 30, 2014
Sales performance reporting guides leadership’s decision making, and represents an important information management priority for many firms. This research investigates the use of performance reporting in business-to-business sales organizations, and identifies management priorities and best practices. Specific areas of focus for this research include: identifying current approaches for provisioning sales reporting; determining management's priorities for improving sales dashboard reporting effectiveness; and assessing the use of enabling technology for improving reporting efficacy and reach.
Presented by Sales Management Association Chairman Bob Kelly and research underwriter Tableau Software.
WebcastPursuit of Performance: Findings from the 2014 Miller Heiman Sales Best Practices Study
June 20, 2014
Learn how trends in the complex business to business landscape are evolving with the latest findings from the 2014 Miller Heiman Sales Best Practices Study. In this webcast, Joe Galvin shares for the first time the collection of behaviors that lead to World Class Sales Performance in the current B2B environment, based on Miller Heiman's research. Like past Miller Heiman research efforts, findings from this study will provide sales leaders with key decision making insights for the year ahead.
WebcastFive Sales Coaching Best Practices
May 30, 2014
Organizations implementing new sales methodologies often face a stark realization: despite huge investments in training, new approaches simply don’t work. Sales coaching can dramatically remedy these expensive failures.
This webcast explores five “must have” qualities of effective coaching programs, and provides tactical suggestions for sales coaches.
- Focusing your coaching on outcomes and behaviors.
- Tying coaching sales process and method.
- Creating consistent coaching plans, and standardizing the information gathered for effective sales coaching.
- Coaching Types: Independent, Formal, Informal, Peer and Self-Coaching.
- Leveraging data and technology to enable your coaching plan and bring accuracy to your efforts.
WebcastManaging the Cloud-Enabled Sales Force
May 27, 2014
Technology is changing how organizations direct and support field salespeople. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the explosion of cloud-based productivity tools. In this webcast, we review strategic trends in cloud-based sales force enablement, and examine case examples and best practices from three leading cloud innovators.
WebcastResearch Update: Management's Sales Coaching Impact
May 23, 2014
Our most comprehensive sales coaching research to-date, this study examines sales managers’ practices, priorities, challenges, and impact areas related to sales coaching. Specific focus include:
• Which sales coaching objectives represent the most important management priorities?
• Where are managers focusing coaching efforts?
• Where and how is sales coaching most impactful?
• What obstacles prevent impactful sales coaching?
In this webcast we review summary results from the study, conducted in Q1-Q2 2014, and feature guest commentary from study underwriter Forum.